Back Issue: 137 (Sep/Oct 2018)
Back Issue of Adventure Travel Magazine 137: Sep/Oct 2018
- A trip to Norway to take on some of the country’s most renowned hikes
- UK adventures including getting away from the crowds in the Lake District, Munro bagging in the Cairngorms and exploring Northern Ireland’s rugged Mourne Mountains.
- The ultimate adventure inspiration with our list of some of the best hikes in the world.
- A unforgettable week of adventure among Slovenia’s most beautiful scenery
- Discovering a brand new ski touring route in the Austrian state of Carinthia.
- Getting off the beaten track in Guatemala for some volcano hiking
- On test: Daysacks and multi-tools
- And much, much more…