Wired For Adventure Volume 6
“Never before have I been so impressed by a magazine. The elegance of the design, the quality of the paper, the beauty of the photography, the class of the editorial… Reading WFA is an experience in itself.”
– Jessie Mylott, WFA subscriber
With the latest volume of Wired For Adventure, you can explore the world from the comfort of your sofa.
Our mission at WFA is to inspire you to live a life less boring. To give you the fuel you need to ignite that fire inside you and live your own adventure. There’s a great big world out there, it’s time to explore it.
Inside this issue:
- Brazilian ultra-runner, Fernanda Maciel
- Trekking the Jon Muir Trail, California
- Climbing Aconcagua (6,962m), Argentina
- The Search for Dinosaurs in Morocco
- The double-amputee who climbed the Matterhorn (4,478m)
- Off-roading in Madeira
- Plus: Destination guides, gear reviews, photography tips, and travel inspiration
TODAY ONLY – save 60% on the cover price and get FREE UK postage when you enter the code WFA60 at checkout.
UK – Free
EU – £4.90
Rest of the World – £7.50