With a new year comes fresh expedition ideas. Whether you’re planning a world first crossing in Greenland or something a bit closer to home, there are so many fantastic adventures waiting to be taken on.
But sometimes it can be tough to get your expedition off the ground, whether that’s because you lack funding or maybe you don’t have the right kit.
To help make your dreams come true, outdoor clothing brand Sub Zero is offering one man and one woman an adventure grant consisting of £700 worth of gear, and a contribution to the cost of their trip.
Entrants should be aged 18 or above, have an exciting expedition in the pipeline and must be willing to share their adventure on social media and through website and short video posts.
It goes without saying that they need to be adventurous souls, and Sub Zero is particularly looking for something that captures the imagination or has a different angle to it.
What is Sub Zero offering?
- Each winner will receive £700 worth of gear from Sub Zero and partner brands.
- Each winner will also receive a contribution towards the cost of their next big adventure (assessed on merit).
What kit is included?
- Factor 1 Plus top & bottom set* x 2 – £169.99
- Factor 2 top & bottom set* x 2 – £219.99
- Lightweight down jacket with hood* x 1 – £179.99
- Factor 1 Plus balaclava x 1 – £14.99
- Factor 2 balaclava x 1 – £14.99
- Factor 2 gloves x 2 pairs – £29.99
- Merino wool beanie hat x 1 – £19.99
- Merino wool socks x 2 pairs – £29.99
- Factor 4 windproof beanie hat x 1 – £24.99
(*Different colours can be chosen based on availability)
How to enter
To be considered for the Sub Zero Adventure Grant, head to the Sub Zero website and explain your adventure plans in 500 words or less.
The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT on 31 March 2018 and you will find the full terms and conditions on the Sub Zero Adventure Grant page.