Whether you’re shooting off for a week of trekking in the Pyrenees or you’re planning to hike to Everest Base Camp (5,364m), you’ll probably need a decent duffel bag to handle the rigours of the journey.
The Transporter range includes 40L, 65L, 95L and 130L versions, and all are available to buy from Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports.
The collection has been designed to handle epic adventures no matter where you go, be that a climbing trip to the Alps or a long trek in the Himalayas. It is durable, water resistant and allows you to carry it in a variety of different ways, with both shoulder and carry straps.
It features a clean design and has a large opening to the main compartment, making it easy to pack and access. Pockets at either end add to the storage solutions and the backpack harness can be packed away when the Transporter is in transit.
How to enter
For a chance of winning an Osprey Transporter 65 duffel, all you need to do is answer the following question:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 3 June 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered, and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries are open to people living in the United Kingdom.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports’ email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.