Inspired by Canada’s rugged backcountry, Arc’teryx have been manufacturing high quality outdoor wear since 1989, when climbing gear was its primary focus. Since then the brand has evolved to develop a whole range of high-grade performance wear for a range of outdoor activities. They pride themselves on taking inspiration from their beloved Coast Mountains, getting ideas and testing all their kit in the mountainous wilderness, with a manufacturing facility in Canada itself producing the foundation and prototypes for global production.
The brand also takes responsibility for the sustainability of their gear, by crafting versatile kit that will keep performing season after season, as well as evaluating all chosen materials and the impact these have on the environment.
About the Arc’teryx Beta AR Jacket
The Arc’teryx Beta AR Jacket is the ultimate in versatility for a whole host of outdoor pursuits, and has been a firm staple of the Arc’teryx lineup since 2000. Perfect for hiking, climbing and even skiing, the jacket is breathable, waterproof and windproof, using Gore-Tex Pro textiles to maximise weather protection. The Jacket also features an internal collar, a helmet compaitible DropHood with a laminated brim and WaterTight external zips. You’ll find two large hand pockets for storing essentials, as well as an internal chest pocket with a laminated zip for valuables.
Its lightweight and packable design means the Beta AR waterproof jacket is ready to accompany you on all your mountain adventures.
How to enter
For your chance to win the Arc’teryx Beta AR Jacket, simply answer the question below:
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 30 December 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize includes one Arc’teryx Beta AR Waterproof Jacket.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can request that any personal data held by Adventure Travel or Arc’teryx be deleted by getting in touch with either party.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.