We’ve all been there. You’re halfway through an awesome hike and you find the most incredible lunch spot with views fit for a king. You plonk yourself down and pull out your sandwiches only to find that they are squished to a pulp.
To make matters worse, your water has heated up in the sun, so you’re washing down your smashed sarnies with warm water. It’s a bit of a bummer, isn’t it?
Well, fear no more, for we’re about to solve your lunchtime issues when you’re out and about in the mountains. We’ve teamed up with Swiss brand SIGG to offer you the chance to win one of 12 food and drink bundles worth £50!
The latter is a double-layered bottle that will keep your drink hot or cold for roughly 24 hours thanks to its vacuum insulation. Neat, right? It comes with a handy drinking cup and is completely reliable.
Win one of these 12 bundles and your lunches are certain to improve. Read on below to find out how to enter.
How to enter
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the 12 SIGG bundles is to answer the following question:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Wednesday 28 February 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all those who entered, and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person and only one winner per household.
- Entries are open to people living in the UK and Europe.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.