Craghoppers has long been a firm favourite here in the Adventure Travel office, so you’ll be pleased to hear we’ve teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win a pair of the classic Craghoppers Kiwi trousers.
Craghoppers has been providing quality, technical outdoor clothing since 1965, when the brand was founded by a group of outdoor enthusiasts planning to tackle the biggest adventure of them all: Mount Everest. They began to research and develop clothing that would protect them from such extreme conditions, and on returning from reaching the summit, they set up the new clothing company. Their achievements in outdoor clothing advancements saw them approached by Chris Bonington’s team to design the weather wear for his famous 1975 Everest expedition.
About the Craghoppers Kiwi Trousers
Throughout the years, the brand’s mission has remained the same – providing quality clothing that can help you stay on the trail for as long as possible. The original Kiwi hiking trousers have long been a bestseller in the Craghoppers arsenal, with their lightweight yet durable material and classic, timeless style. The trousers are not only water and stain repellent, they also offer a UV protection of up to UPF50+, as well as protection from biting insects and multiple security pockets.
The cotton and polyester blend feels comfortable whilst also breathable, and dries five times faster than regular cotton, for easy washing and repeated wears on longer expeditions.
Whatever adventures you have planned, the Craghoppers Kiwi trousers will not let you down.
We’ve got 10 pairs to give away, so enter now below for your chance to win!
How to enter
For your chance to win a pair of Craghoppers Kiwi trousers, simply answer the below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 18 November 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize includes one pair of Craghoppers Kiwi trousers per winner, and there will be 10 winners overall.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can request that any personal data held by Adventure Travel or Craghoppers be deleted by getting in touch with either party.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.