We’ve got together with expedition equipment brand Exped to bring you the chance to get your hands on the Exped SynMat HL, an ultra-light inflatable air bed worth £149.99!
Exped was founded in the ’80s, primarily as a distributor of outdoor gear, before the company began producing its own products in 1997. Since then, the Exped range has been known for its inventive and lightweight nature, ideal for extreme expeditions and everyday adventures alike.
About the Exped SynMat HL Sleeping Mat
The Exped SynMat first burst onto the scene in 2006 and was created for less extreme adventures than its older brother, the DownMat. Since then, Exped has honed and refined this excellent piece of kit to be as comfortable as possible, without compromising on weight. The SynMat HL of today offers three-season coverage and incredible comfort at an unusually low weight. This means wherever your adventures take you, you can still grab a good night’s sleep.
The SynMat is also known for being durable and is constructed using hard-wearing fabrics that are built to last, complete with an anti-slip GripSkin coating to stop you sliding off during the night and waking up on cold ground. You’ll also find a Schnozzel Pumpbag included, so it’s a breeze to inflate.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this excellent prize, simply answer the following question.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Saturday 21 September. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Exped’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.