We’ve got together with American outdoor apparel brand Filson to bring you the chance to win a Filson Dry Roll Backpack worth £185!
Established in 1897 by Clinton C. Filson, the American clothing brand was created with the outdoorsman in mind, supplying hard-wearing high-performance clothes to miners during the gold rush in Klondike. Back then, the winters were fiercely bitter, and those gold-hungry hopefuls depended on Filson’s Mackinaw wool clothing and blankets to survive.
As the gold began to dwindle, Filson saw an opportunity to change tack, and began trading to loggers, mountaineers and fishermen of the region using the highest quality materials that could be sourced. Filson was even happy to custom make garments for those with specific needs or requests and was constantly honing and improving his current stock.
Nowadays, that emphasis on reliability and durability is still apparent through the brand’s new lifetime guarantee. Buy a Filson garment or bag, and you’ll also get a promise to fix or replace items no matter how old they are. Replaced items are sent to the Filson Restoration Department in Seattle, where they are re-purposed to create something new and original.
Built of a reputation for reliability, Filson is a favourite among anglers and hunters, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners, and anyone who refuses to stay indoors.
About the Filson Dry Roll Backpack
The Filson Dry Roll Backpack is designed to keep all your precious kit dry, even when fully submerged. It’s made from a PU-coated 840-denier nylon which makes it tough, waterproof, abrasion-resistant and flexible, meaning its suitable for anything your adventures have to throw at it.
The roll-and-cinch closure has a wide-mouth opening for easy loading, while the back system features a breathable high-density EVA foam padding to help prevent overheating. It has a capacity of 28L, making it the perfect size for day trips and adventures, and features timeless and functional styling.
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, simply answer the following question.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 16 February 2020. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Filson’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.