There can’t be many simpler pleasures than sitting back in your camp chair with your tent pitched and a fine day of hiking behind you.
Whether you’ve just climbed Scafell Pike (978m), scrambled along a rocky ridge in Snowdonia or ticked off another section of the South West Coast Path, a good tent is exactly what you want to return to at the end of the day.
Thankfully, we’re able to help you have more of those moments, as we’ve teamed up with Robens to give you the chance to win one of the brand’s Osprey 2EX tents, which is worth a hefty £480.
As you can imagine for a tent of this price, the Osprey 2EX packs in a lot of technology. One of the most impressive things about this two-man tunnel tent is the HydroTex AWT siliconised polyester flysheet. Why is it so special? Well, it has been specifically designed to retain its tension in all-weathers, meaning it doesn’t sag in wind and rain, retaining its stability and weather protection. It also has a high tear strength and impressive UV resistance.
It’s spacious, pitches quickly (flysheet first or as one) and uses strong DAC aluminium alloy poles, while a large porch area is perfect for storing kit. The technical specs make for good reading too. The floor of the tent is made from tough 75D polyester Taffeta with strong water repellent ratings (a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm), so you can sleep comfortably knowing you’re not going to wake up with a soggy bottom. At 2.72kg, it’s pretty lightweight, too!
The good news is that you can actually win one of these tents by entering below…
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 31 May 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered, and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person and only one winner per household.
- Entries are open to people living in the UK.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.