We’ve teamed up with the Adventure Travel Film Festival to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the summer’s standout events for travel and adventure lovers.
With some of the world’s greatest adventure travel films being shown throughout, stretching from the 1920s to present day, this is a weekend of intrigue, inspiration and entertainment in huge measures. They’ll transport you to all corners of the globe, demonstrating the kindness of strangers and the joy of exploring the world on brilliant and unusual modes of transport.
Throughout the weekend, there are also multiple talks from inspiring adventurers and authors, live music, hands-on workshops and plenty of weird and wonderful ways to have fun.
The festival takes place between 10-12 August at Mill Hill School in North London (postcode: NW7 1QS). Tickets include entrance to all the films, a camping pass, admission to free talks, workshops and activities, plus a band and campfire in the evening. Meals and paid workshops are not included.
Don’t want to risk missing out on this amazing event? Get your tickets here.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Adventure Travel Film Festival, simply answer the following question:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- One entry per person.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 3 August 2018. Any entries after this will not be entered into the draw.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize includes: two weekend tickets to attend The Adventure Travel Film Festival in North London The prize does not include: meals, paying workshops, camping equipment or travel expenses.
- Getting to the venue in London: this will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is only available from 10th – 12th August 2018.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The prize cannot be sold or used by anyone other than the winner.
- The prize winner can choose who they will give the second ticket to and all of the terms and conditions here apply to that person.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn randomly by The Adventure Travel Film Festival after the closing date of 23:59 3 August 2018.
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner using the email address provided at the time of entry.
- If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) may be conducted.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.