When you’re heading into the mountains for some multi-day trekking, it pays to travel as light as possible. One of the best ways to achieve this is to save grams with your camping equipment.
This is where we can help. We’ve teamed up with Vaude, Europe’s most sustainable outdoor equipment manufacturer, to give you the opportunity to win a Hogan SUL 1-2P tent worth £475.
The Hogan SUL 1-2P is a minimalist tent that is ideal for mountaineers and lightweight trekkers. At 1,250g, it’s not going to weigh you down too much, and it is fully waterproof.
It’s extremely wind resistant, durable and offers great ventilation, with a large part of the inner tent being constructed of mesh and a fully adjustable ventilation opening.
It’s inner-pitch first, meaning in warmer climes you can ditch the flysheet altogether. There is enough space for two people with limited gear, or one person with a lot of gear and the textile primary materials feature resource conserving and eco-friendly manufacturing. It’s 100% PVC-free too.
Head to the Hogan SUL 1-2P product page for more information or scroll down to find out how you can win.
How to enter
For your chance to win a Vaude Hogan SUL 1-2P tent, answer the following question:
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday 11 June 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person and only one winner per household.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Vaude’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.