Booking your next adventure should be exciting. But getting bogged down in research and deal comparisons can often take the joy out of it. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a website that did it all for you?
Because that’s exactly what inspired three adventure-lovers to create Wildr – a website all about finding free and paid for adventurous things to do in the UK. Everything from wild swimming to climbing and camping to hill walking, Wildr makes planning your next adventure simple. They not only handle the booking and provide you with a full itinerary – they also tell you about all the essentials you’ll need to make your experience even better.
The good news is we’ve teamed up with Wildr to offer one lucky Wired For Adventure reader the chance to win a £120 voucher to spend on their website. All you have to do is answer one simple question. But first, let’s take a closer look at what’s on offer.
Wildr’s £120 Voucher
With Wildr, you can explore adventures by location and activity. Some of the most popular activities include wild swimming, bushcraft, climbing, and paddleboarding. But we absolutely love the location option, as it means you can find an adventure close by. Perfect for a weekend getaway or a spontaneous day out!
You’ll also find new activities and adventures added every week. Recent additions include a tin mine trip in Cornwall, freediving in Plymouth, and a llama trek in Keswick.
The winner can put the voucher towards any adventure on the Wildr website. This will cover two people for a good number of the activities available. But don’t worry if you want to spend a little bit more, because the £120 will then be taken off the total cost.
How to win
To be in with a chance of winning a £120 Wildr voucher, answer the question below. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 24 November 2022. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old and live in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for both Wired For Adventure and Wildr to add you to their email databases. You can unsubscribe from these databases at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.