We’ve got together with German luggage brand Deuter to bring you the chance to win a travel backpack worth £190! The lucky winner will get to choose between the Aviant Access Pro 60 for men or the Aviant Access Pro 55 SL for women.
Deuter was founded in 1898 in Augsburg, Germany by a man named Hans Deuter. The brand originally provided the Bavarian Royal Mail with post sacks and mail bags, expanding from linen weaving and sackcloth to a department that also included tent rentals in 1905. By 1910, Deuter Sport was manufacturing products for the military, including satchels, knapsacks, backpacks, belts and even tents.
Expanding again in 1919, the brand began producing suitcases and backpacks, and is still doing so today, 100 years later. These days, Deuter is a leading brand of mountaineering equipment backpacks and travel luggage, with a focus on environmental responsibility and ethics.
About the Aviant Access Pro
Deuter’s new Aviant travel collection is designed with adventure in mind. The Aviant Access Pro model is a practical backpack offering all the benefits of a suitcase, rolled into the form of a backpack, and is perfect for world travellers and adventurers alike. It has front access, four grab handles and reinforced side walls, making it incredible versatile and able to withstand anything your adventures have to throw at it.
Nifty partitioning, compression straps and a separate bag for dirty laundry ensure there’s a spot for all your kit and everything is securely stowed away while you’re on the move. The contact system on the back ensures excellent comfort as you walk, and the pack has an integrated cover to protect the carry system while travelling. The front backpack is also detachable and has a laptop compartment which is perfect for day trips.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question;
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 10 November 2019. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Deuter’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.