A walk in the park, a coastal stroll, a trek in the rolling rural hills. The springtime is perfect for a new adventure. But the UK is also known for its unpredictable weather. Let’s face it: you can be out in the sun one minute and dodging a torrential downpour the next. What you need is outerwear that’s always got your back, whatever the conditions.
Based in Belfast, Mac in a Sac’s parent company Target Dry has been designing jackets for the great outdoors since 1987. So, whether you’re caught out in an April shower, heavy rain, or the cold this springtime, their stuff is more than capable of keeping you warm and dry.
Even better, we’ve teamed up with Mac in a Sac to give one lucky Wired For Adventure reader the chance to win a three-jacket bundle worth nearly £180. Two runners up will get their hands on a waterproof jacket too.
To win this fantastic Mac in a Sac jacket bundle (or one of the runners-up prizes), all you have to do answer a simple question. But first, let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
First up, you get the Mac in a Sac Polar Reversible Down Jacket (worth £84.95). Filled with RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down, the Polar is ideal when the mercury drops on cold mornings at the campsite, or evening strolls with the dog. It’ll even shrug off light showers with its water-repellent outer.
Next up, there’s the Mac in a Sac Origin Waterproof Jacket (worth £34.95). With an impressive hydrostatic head rating of 10,000mm and fully taped seams, the Origin will remain waterproof on even the wettest days. You won’t get hot and sweaty when working hard either, thanks to its 8,000 gsm breathability rating.
Finally, you’ll win the Mac in a Sac Alpine Down Gilet (worth £59.95). Lighter than the Polar, the Alpine has been made with 90% duck/10% feather RDS fill. This makes for a superb over-layer when there’s a chill in the air, as well as an excellent choice on exposed ridges, summit rest stops, or evening BBQs back at the campsite.
Two runners-up get the chance to choose either a Mac in a Sac Origin Waterproof Jacket (worth £34.95) or a Mac in a Sac Neon Waterproof Jacket (worth £29.99), both of which are packable, waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
How to win
To win the Mac in a Sac jacket bundle worth nearly £180 (or one of two runners-up prizes), just answer this simple question. Good luck!
This competition has now closed. Many thanks to all those who entered.
The winner and runners-up will be notified soon!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 21 April 2022. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old and live in the UK.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner and runners-up of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Colour choices depend on stock at the time the competition winner is notified.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for both Wired For Adventure and Target Dry to add you to their email databases. You can unsubscribe from these databases at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.