A rucksack is one of the most important pieces of kit when it comes to your comfort out in the hills. Get it wrong and you’re in for a very uncomfortable day out, but get it right and you’ll be able to explore unhindered.
Luckily, we’ve teamed up with CamelBak, a brand that has been specialising in outdoor gear since 1988, to bring you the chance to win a fantastic women’s or men’s pack worth £120.
The Sequoia 22 (women’s) and Fourteener 24 (men’s) hydration packs are the most technical rucksacks in CamelBak’s range, having been designed to make sure you are well equipped with everything you need for a full day in the mountains.
Both packs include a three-litre Crux reservoir to keep you hydrated, while a super-ventilated Air Support back panel moves with your body without compromising on airflow, ensuring optimal comfort.
Organisation is another aspect in which these packs excel, with small compartments on the hip belt and the front allowing you quick access to the essentials, and larger compartments for bulkier items.
You’ll also find attachment points for your walking poles, a softly lined pocket for keeping sunglasses or electronics safe, plus a chest strap to help stabilise the load.
It’s also worth noting that the Sequoia is specifically engineered for women, with a shorter torso length and S-shaped shoulder straps that curve around the chest, while the Fourteener is designed for men.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 29 September. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and CamelBak’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.