We’ve got together with the guys a GP Batteries to bring you the chance to win a GPDesign PR57 Hi-lumen hand torch, a GP Explor PHR15 head torch and a GP M-Series 15,000 mAh power bank – everything you need to stay illuminated and powered up on any adventure.
The global battery supplier developed its first battery in 1964 and since then GP Batteries has been known for producing high-quality rechargeable batteries, portable chargers and torches that won’t let you down when you need them most. The brand’s products are handy, lightweight and good for the environment, promoting the use of rechargeable devices that don’t need to be powered by single-use batteries.
Perfect for camping, hiking, night walks and any other off-grid adventures, this excellent bundle from GP Batteries is worth over £140 altogether. The fantastic giveaway includes: the GPDesign PR57 Hi-lumen, a powerful hand torch with a strobe setting to attract attention and a micro USB port for convenient charging; a GP Explor PHR15, a sensor smart head torch that automatically adjusts light levels according to your surroundings, and finally; the GP M-Series 15,000 mAh power bank – a sleek and compact portable charger that offers the security of up to six phone charges, with the option to charge multiple devices simultaneously.
You can even charge your devices while your power bank is plugged in, a great way to keep all your electronics going in accommodation with limited charge points.
For your chance to win this excellent prize, simply answer the question below;
How to Enter
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 28 February 2019. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and GP Batteries’ email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.