We’ve teamed up with Discover Dominica to bring you the chance to win a holiday to Dominica for you and a friend!
This amazing prize will see you jetting off to the adventure capital of the Caribbean, for a four-night stay at the newly opened Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski, where you’ll stay in a deluxe ocean view room with daily breakfast included. The prize also includes return flights from London to Dominica with British Airways and Liat for two people.
About the prize
The Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski is surrounded by nature adjacent to the Cabrits National Park, with the tranquil turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea on your doorstep. Spectacular hikes through the jungle await, where you can take in some of Dominica’s most stunning waterfalls, hot springs, rivers and canyons. They don’t call it ‘The Nature Island’ for nothing!
Meanwhile, back at the hotel, a stunning beach and luxurious pool are waiting to help you cool off after a long day of adventure, and a variety of restaurants and bars are available to tempt your taste buds. Breakfast is included as part of the prize.
All that’s left to do is decide who you’ll be bringing with you! And don’t forget to check out all the incredible things you can do during your stay on the Discover Dominica website.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply answer the following question (check out our guide to Dominica for a clue!);
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person.
- The promoter of this competition is Adventurize Media.
- The prize provider of this competition is Discover Dominica Authority.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 28th February 2020.
- The prize includes return flights for two to Dominica and a four-night stay at Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski, Dominica.
- The prize does not include any additional travel costs not included in the prize, including transport to/from the airport; travel insurance; any additional or optional activities; any personal spending money; Food and beverages not specifically mentioned in the itinerary; Any other excursions, travel, accommodation, attractions or tips not outlined in the itinerary; Any other personal or medical costs; additional luggage allowance.
- All trips will originate from London Gatwick (LGW) and the winner and travel companion are responsible for making their way to the departure airport and for arranging any necessary visas, insurances and vaccinations.
- The winner and their chosen travel companion must travel together (on both outbound/inbound flights). Both must hold a passport valid for 6 months from date of return, and hold the necessary visa and/or passport for travel to Dominica. Prize winners must obtain travel insurance for the duration of their trip, pre-departure.
- Return travel must be completed by 31st August 2020.
- Blackout dates for travel: Easter Holidays.
- Flights are subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Those entering after the competition closing date will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected randomly.
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry.
- If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted.