We’ve teamed up with outdoor clothing and equipment brand Montane to bring you the chance to win a brand-new Alpine Spirit Jacket, worth £270, and a day’s guided climbing with Montane Ambassador Becky Coles.
The competition celebrates the release of Montane’s Gore campaign, which is designed to push you beyond ‘the usual’, with a new range that is engineered to be an unfailing companion on your adventures.
Montane Alpine Spirit Jacket
The Alpine Spirit Jacket is designed to stand up to the harsh challenges of life in the mountains. With Gore-Tex construction throughout, it provides waterproofing and wind protection to keep you comfortable and dry wherever your adventures take you.
Available in men and women’s sizing, in four different colours, there’ll certainly be one that suits you, and you can check out the full range HERE.
About the prize
One lucky winner will receive an Alpine Spirit Jacket, worth £270, and a day’s guided climbing with Montane Ambassador Becky Coles, details included in the terms and conditions below. And, if you miss out on first place, there’s also the prize of an Alpine Spirit Jacket for one lucky runner up.
Becky Coles has climbed all over the world, but says one of her favourite places to climb is Ben Nevis in Scotland, Britain’s highest mountain.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday 16 October, 2020. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The day’s guided climbing will be in the UK (likely Wales or Scotland) and is open-ended and can be scheduled in when restrictions and diaries allow
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Wired for Adventure and Montane’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.