Have you noticed that chill in the air recently? A cold British winter is almost upon us, so what better way to prepare for those chilly outdoor adventures than to enter a chance to win a brand-new outdoor jacket.
To celebrate the launch of Craghoppers’ autumn/winter 2020 (AW20) collection, we’ve teamed up with the British outdoor clothing manufacturer to give you the chance to win one of their new outdoor jackets worth £200. All you need to do is answer one simple question. But first, let’s see what’s up for grabs…
Craghoppers Outdoor Jackets
This shift is evident in each of the two jackets that are up for grabs in our competition. The men’s Pember jacket is made using approximately 110 recycled plastic bottles, while the women’s Elison jacket uses 95.
The commitment to sustainability isn’t the inly impressive thing about these jackets though. The Pember’s AquaDry membrane keeps the rain out, while the ThermoPro insulation will keep you warm. The women’s Elison benefits from the same AquaDry membrane, with a ThermoAir+ fill providing the warmth.
With 10 pockets on the Pember and nine on the Elison, both offer plenty of storage space for essentials.
Win a Craghoppers outdoor jacket worth £200
So, now you know why these two jackets are worth winning, here’s how to win them! All you have to do is answer one simple question, and I hope you’ve been paying attention for the answer. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday 4 December, 2020. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Wired for Adventure and Craghopper’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.