Wired For Adventure Volume 19 – Current Issue
“You don’t need to go to the other end of the earth. Adventure is all around us.”
– Bear Grylls, Survival Expert and WFA Volume 20 Cover Star
Welcome to Volume 20 of Wired For Adventure, The Snow Edition.
Scroll down to find out what’s inside, or click ‘Add to Basket’ to get your copy today for £9.99 with free UK postage.
Introducing Wired For Adventure Volume 20: Snow Edition
Winter is here, but it doesn’t have to signal the end of adventures. In the Wired For Adventure Snow Edition, we’ll give you all the inspiration and information you need to take to the snow and discover the joys of adventuring in the colder months. This issue is packed with awe-inspiring stories, captivating interviews with the likes of Bear Grylls and Daniel Ricciardo, helpful practical advice on winter camping, and jaw-dropping destinations designed to satisfy your thirst for adventure.
As the nights draw in, let WFA transport you around the world through its immersive photography and exciting first-person accounts.
What’s inside the latest volume of Wired for Adventure?
This volume of Wired For Adventure is all about exploring the world in the winter season. From searching for polar bears in Svalbard to winter surfing in the USA’s Great Lakes, we’ve packed this volume of Wired For Adventure with a collection of features, interviews, and practical advice that’ll have you reaching for your thermals and heading out in search of adventure.
Inside, we spoke to none other than Bear Grylls, the legendary survival expert and TV personality, to find out what motivates him to keep adventuring after all these years. In this revealing interview, you’ll learn what it takes to never give up, how to keep grounded on an adventure, and how to overcome adversity in the wild. We also spoke to the charming F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo about his adventurous road trip along the coast of Western Australia.
Also in WFA Volume 20…
- Interview: Meet the real Bear Grylls, the legendary survival expert and TV personality
- Trailblazers: Discover the amazing story of Junko Tabei, the first woman to scale Mount Everest and the Seven Summits
- Take a ride along the coast of Western Australia with F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo
- Learn how to camp comfortably when the temperatures drop
- Fall in love with El Chalten, Patagonia, Argentina
- Utah: Discover the best of both worlds, snow and winter sun, in Utah
- Dodge ice chunks on a winter surfing trip to the USA’s Great Lakes
- Tackle a VS graded ridge in the Austrian Alps
- Search for polar bears in Svalbard, Norway
- Train with Kate Leeming for the world’s first cycle to the South Pole
- Experience the human-canine relationship on the first hunt of the season in Greenland
- Find out what it takes to be a Mountain Rescue volunteer with Helly Hansen
- The WFA Christmas Gift Guide: Discover the ultimate gifts for adventure lovers
- Winter jackets tested
Get Wired For Adventure Volume 20 today for just £9.99 and enjoy FREE UK delivery.