Wired For Adventure Volume 1
“Never before have I been so impressed by a magazine. The elegance of the design, the quality of the paper, the beauty of the photography, the class of the editorial… Reading WFA is an experience in itself.”
– Jessie Mylott, WFA subscriber
With Volume 1 of Wired For Adventure, you can explore the world from the comfort of your sofa.
Our mission at WFA is to inspire you to live a life less boring. To give you the fuel you need to ignite that fire inside you and live your own adventure. There’s a great big world out there, it’s time to explore it.
Inside this issue:
- Legendary British climber, Leo Houlding
- Trekking across Scandinavia
- Ski-touring Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Hiking, the Simien Mountains, Ethiopia
- Winter climbing in Glenn Coe, Scotland
- Plus: Destination guides, gear reviews, photography tips, and travel inspiration