We got together with outdoor clothing and equipment brand Montane to bring you the chance to win the entire new collection from Montane X BMC, worth over £240 altogether! While we might not be able to get out to the crag right now, winning this fantastic bundle will mean you’re all-the-more ready when it’s possible and safe to get out there again. And I don’t know about you, but I sure could do with a little win right now!
About Montane X BMC
This new collection of climb-ready clothing is inspired by the crag and is a collaborative range brought to you by Montane and the BMC (British Mountaineering Council). It offers the relaxed, no-nonsense style of climbers who spend all day at the crag, bringing Montane’s proven quality to a curated collection of products that celebrate a shared love and respect for the outdoors.
The range offers both men’s and women’s specific gear, all offering an excellent range of movement and protection from the elements through the use of thermally efficient fabric. You’ll also find a climbing specific backpack for carrying equipment on multi-pitch climbs, and a finger jam chalk bag allowing easy access to your chalk when you need to focus on your next move.
Montane will donate 5% of Montane X BMC sales in the UK to the BMC’s charity; the Access & Conservation Trust (ACT) supporting ‘The Climate Project’ which helps to recover the English moors through peat bog restoration.
About the prize
One lucky winner will receive a bundle of Montane X BMC kit including all of the following;
- Rock Up 20 Pack
- Either the Men’s Jam Hoodie or the Women’s Groove Hoodie
- Either the Men’s Trad T-Shirt or the Women’s Mono T-Shirt
- Either the Men’s On-Sight Pants or the Women’s On-Sight Pants
- Basecamp Cap
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question;
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday 22 May 2020. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Montane’s email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.