Wired For Adventure Volume 4
“Never before have I been so impressed by a magazine. The elegance of the design, the quality of the paper, the beauty of the photography, the class of the editorial… Reading WFA is an experience in itself.”
– Jessie Mylott, WFA subscriber
With Volume 4 of Wired For Adventure, you can explore the world from the comfort of your sofa.
Our mission at WFA is to inspire you to live a life less boring. To give you the fuel you need to ignite that fire inside you and live your own adventure. There’s a great big world out there, it’s time to explore it.
Inside this issue:
- National mountaineering treasure, Sir Chris Bonnington
- Trekking with nomads in Kyrgyzstan
- Submitting bear-infested volcanoes, Russia
- India’s female climbing revolution
- Off-roading in Scotland
- Bear Grylls essential survival skills
- Plus: Destination guides, gear reviews, photography tips, and travel inspiration