We’ve got together with Welsh active clothing company Howies to bring you the chance to win a pair of his and hers merino outfits worth £332 in total!
Established in 1995, Howies has been manufacturing high quality clothing for running, cycling and the outdoors and is based in West Wales. The company prides itself on its award-winning styles, that are ethically produced using organic, recycled or natural fabrics wherever possible.
Sustainability is key to the Howies brand, meaning the manufacturing process as well as fabrics are carefully considered to ensure a quality product that does as little damage to the environment as possible. All Howies’ products are put through their paces in the Welsh countryside to ensure they not only stand up to the British weather, but also stand the test of time.
About the prize
Snuggle up with your adventure buddy this winter in his and hers matching merino outfits from Howies. The lucky winner will receive a classic merino base layer, a pair of insulated long johns, a pair of luxurious merino undies and some cosy merino socks to ensure every last inch of you stays warm on and off the trails this winter season. What’s more, the winner will also receive the men’s or women’s equivalent to gift to their adventure buddy over the festive season.
Whether you’re hitting the slopes, heading out on a winter hiking adventure or simply hibernating by the fire this winter, you’re sure to stay nice and toasty in these merino wool items, that are all naturally antibacterial and itch free. The fabric is highly breathable, odour resistant, moisture-wicking and ready for anything your winter adventures have to throw at it.
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, simply answer the following question.
This competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 5 January 2020. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Howies’ email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.