Wired For Adventure Volume 18 – Travel Edition
“There were no legs that even existed for double above-the-knee amputees to climb mountains, so we designed them. I said I would never give up.”
– Hari Budha Magar, First double above-the-knee amputee to climb Mount Everest and WFA Volume 18 Cover Star
Welcome to Volume 18 of Wired For Adventure, The Travel Edition.
Scroll down to find out what’s inside, or click ‘Add to Basket’ to get your copy today for £9.99 with free UK postage.
Introducing Wired For Adventure Volume 18: The Travel Edition
Head out on the open road in the latest volume of Wired For Adventure magazine. This issue is packed with awe-inspiring stories, captivating interviews, helpful practical advice, and jaw-dropping destinations designed to satisfy your thirst for adventure.
What’s inside the Travel Edition of Wired for Adventure?
This volume of Wired For Adventure is a homage to the road trip and the adventures you can have while on one. From soft adventures like exploring the Alps with your family for a week to more hardcore, full-on expeditions like taking on the Pan America Highway and climbing the best routes in the Americas as you go, we’ve packed this volume of Wired For Adventure with a collection of features and stories that’ll have you reaching for your keys.
But it’s not all about life on the road. Elsewhere in this edition, we caught up with the incredible Hari Budha Magar. In the making of this edition, Hari became the first double above-the-knee amputee to climb the highest mountain on Earth, Mount Everest. In this interview, he shares exactly what it took to make the impossible happen, and his story is guaranteed to inspire you to get out there and do more.
Also in WFA Volume 18…
- Interview: Meet Hari Budha Magar, the first double above the knee amputee to climb Mount Everest
- Trailblazers: Discover the amazing story of the first person to drive around the world, Clarenore Stinnes
- Get to know Siobhan Daniels who began her life on the road at the age of 60
- Learn how to build your dream campervan
- Head to Scotland for an idyllic weekend away
- Switzerland: Discover the amazing Stockalper Trail
- Explore the Swiss and Italian Alps in a campervan
- Take on the Pan America Highway while climbing the best routes in the Americas
- Road trip from Baghdad to Basra
- Climb Mount Mulanje, Malawai’s highest mountain
- The perfect adventure campervan? Check out the CamperKing Pursuit
- Luxury camping gear
Get Wired For Adventure Volume 18 today for just £9.99 and enjoy FREE UK delivery.