Wired For Adventure Volume 7 – Current Issue
“Never before have I been so impressed by a magazine. The elegance of the design, the quality of the paper, the beauty of the photography, the class of the editorial… Reading WFA is an experience in itself.”
– Jessie Mylott, WFA subscriber
With the latest volume of Wired For Adventure, you can explore the world from the comfort of your sofa.
Our mission at WFA is to inspire you to live a life less boring. To give you the fuel you need to ignite that fire inside you and live your own adventure. There’s a great big world out there, it’s time to explore it.
What’s inside the latest volume of Wired For Adventure?
- Meet professional mountaineer Jon Gupta, our pensive WFA cover star.
- Ski trek from Chamonix to Zermatt along the Haute Route.
- Hiking in Australia’s Top End.
- Surfing South Africa’s Diamond Coast.
- Tackling all 214 Lakeland Fells on a mountain bike.
- The story of the first people to row across the Atlantic.
- What it’s like to get stuck in a whiteout in Wales.
- Photography tips: How to shoot minimalist landscapes.
- The best adventure trousers on the market.
- Meet Pip Stewart, the writer turned Amazonian explorer
Save money with an annual subscription: Subscribe to Wired For Adventure today and you’ll get a year’s worth of inspiration for just £29.99. That’s six issues delivered to your door with a saving of 40% across the year. Click here to upgrade your Wired For Adventure experience and subscribe.
UK – Free