The festivities have come to an end and a new year is upon us. And that means recovering from plenty of festive fun and probably far too much food. But it also means colder temperatures and potentially perilous pavements on those morning walks to work. What you need is a winter boot that’s tough, strong, and able to keep the elements at bay.
Let’s face it: one country that knows a thing or two about building the very best in winter gear is Canada. In a land where temperatures can drop to -60C and 1.5m of snow can fall in a single day, you’d better believe these guys have the edge when it comes to kitting themselves out for cold weather.
With its Canadian heritage, Kamik have a range of winter boots designed to cope with just about anything the cold weather can muster, whether it’s conditions well below freezing or a wild winter morning complete with a few of inches of snow.
So, to keep your feet toasty and safe this winter we’ve partnered up with Kamik to give one lucky Wired For Adventure reader the chance to win a pair of SIENNA 2 women’s boots worth over £125.
To win this fantastic prize, all you have to do answer one simple question. But first, let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
Kamik’s SIENNA 2
The SIENNA 2 is a stylish, lightweight (1,089 grams) women’s winter boot. And it sure is waterproof. Even the stitches and seams have been specially treated with tapes and sealants to block moisture and guarantee comfort. Winter dryness just took on a whole new meaning.
Then there’s the self-cleaning tread that adds stability and traction, so you won’t have to waste time picking out leaves and dirt when you return home. The moulded EVA footbed also provides superior cushioning and an amazing feel. Your feet will be sure to thank you at the end of a busy day.
How to win
To win a pair of Kamik’s SIENNA 2 winter boots (worth £129.99), just answer this simple question. Good luck!
This competition has now closed. Many thanks to all those who entered.
The winner will be notified soon!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 3 February 2022. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Colour choices depend on stock at the time the competition winner is notified.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for both Wired For Adventure and Kamik to add you to their email databases. You can unsubscribe from these databases at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.