Fantastic news! We’ve teamed up with Haglofs to give you the chance to win one of the brand’s Torsång backpacks.
Haglofs has been designing and manufacturing quality clothing and equipment since it was established in 1914. Over the years, we’ve had the chance to review a lot of kit from Haglofs, and we’ve always been impressed.
This quality and performance shows no sign of letting up, and the Torsång backpack brilliantly demonstrates the brand’s fine workmanship.
It is made from a durable fabric, has a great range of features and looks super stylish. In fact, the heritage design acts as a perfect throw-back to the origins of the brand.
Designed for urban use and unexpected adventures, the pack has one main compartment, an internal computer sleeve (suitable for a 15” laptop), an internal zipped pocket and two external zipped pockets.
It’s available in three colours (Blue Ink, True Black and Sage Green), while you’ll find a key holder inside. We’re also happy to report that the materials used in the bag’s construction have been sourced from responsible and sustainable suppliers.
Sound like the perfect bag for you? Scroll on down to find out how you can win one.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning a Haglofs Torsång backpack, simply enter the following question:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 14 October 2018. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash equivalents.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all those who entered and will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You can unsubscribe from Adventure Travel and Haglofs’ email database at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of one of our emails.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary.